Saturday 20 June 2015

His ways are liberating

God's ways are liberating!I'm in awe as I think of how much God loves us and only wants the best for us.Every command He gives is out of love,for our own benefit.Indeed "The LORD is compassionate and gracious, slow to anger, abounding in love."~Psalm 103:8.In God I'm learning to trust FULLY in him,like as a helpless baby who trust on its mother for everything.

As I was preparing for Sabbath,I was looking at my short hair and I just felt a sense of peace.I look at how well my limbs are covered and I cannot thank God enough.I'm humbled!To think that the thought of giving up my short dresses-still have a few,as I'm not yet there yet,the thought of giving up my high heels and extensions really was hard.But as the Holy Spirit began to work in me,I started to feel a change-inward change.

I'm no longer absorbed in having my hair relaxed or the latest hairstyle.I haven't relaxed my hair since September.I no longer feel pain from my shoes and shoes are not the first thing that catch my attention when I'm at a shop and I don't have to spend too much money on one pair of shoes.And I'm grateful for the grateful for dress reform.Through dress reform,I now realise the heart must be pure,before the outward can be well covered.

I'm no longer worried about my skirt showing enough curves.All I want now is Hi righteousness,to be covered by His grace.I want His spirit of meekness,His love and affection,His kindness and humility.It's more appealing to me more than the latest fashion.I pray for the meek and quiet spirit,to speak words that are edifying,to support the discouraged and to live for others,that is NOW my desire.




   *As I learn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankful Wednesday: the good men that I cross paths with

I love my job because I get to meet people from different walks of life. There's been one elderly man who has become a father figure to...