Tuesday 23 June 2015

Regardless of the struggles

We all face struggles and they vary.But I'm learning that we shouldn't let struggles determine how we relate to others.I'm the type who turns to look inward and ignore people when I'm going through something.But one thing that remains constant:there'll always be people with more struggles,whom I can help.

I'm learning that joy and peace comes when we look towards others and instead focus on being a blessing on others-even if it means offering a shoulder to cry or listening to someone's problem.At the end of it all you realise how blessed you are and how much you have to be grateful for.It's a pity that we get so absorbed in our struggles instead of God's loving kindness towards us.It always helps me to focus on the good things the Lord has done and how he has led me in the past.

Indeed we have nothing to fear unless we should forget how the Lord has led us in the past..and I   realise we don't even have to mourn considering how he has led us and all that He has in store for us.After all,the fact that God allows it means it is for our own good.And it is important to remember that God is NOT responsible for the bad/pain we go through-it's not His fault.He created a peaceful world without a struggle but because of our yielding to sin,we are suffering the consequences!

Everything that God allows us to go through,He does it out of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankful Wednesday: the good men that I cross paths with

I love my job because I get to meet people from different walks of life. There's been one elderly man who has become a father figure to...