Monday 8 June 2015

38 DAYS IN WAITING:LESSONS FROM GETTING ROBBED!

So,when I got robbed I lost my cheque for paying rent since the guy grabbed my bag and ran away :(.You can imagine how excited I was that my parents were going to be free at last then the robbery happened!We went to square one.And I must say I was devastated-regardless of my tab and my phone and my important text books and notes,the cheque was the most precious thing for me-since I don't like being a burden to my parents.

There were times when I'd be angry and ask "why me?" and I was even thinking the worst but God quickly dealt with me.

Oh,I got the cheque after a month and seven days,talk about making me wait :(.....But glad that I've received IT seeing that the landlord was panicking and these are the lessons I learnt during the waiting periond.

1.God is not responsible for the evil that is going on the world.Each person chooses to do good or evil and the fact that people choose evil,is not God's fault.

2.Sometimes we have to wait,not because God is not doing something about it,BUT because the people who are supposed to help you are taking too slow-not God's fault.

3.The fact that we suffer pain doesn't mean God cares less but it simply means we are suffering the consequences of living in a sin-filled world :(.

4. The waiting period allows us to realise we need God.It's where you do all you can but nothing seems to be working-and only God comes through.

5.And in most cases,what you wait for is always worth the wait.

6.During the waiting period,we learn to be patient

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankful Wednesday: the good men that I cross paths with

I love my job because I get to meet people from different walks of life. There's been one elderly man who has become a father figure to...