Wednesday 3 June 2015

New Mercies everyday!

I am blessed though,I really am.Even if I do not have all that I need right now,I’m still blessed and I know His blessing is upon me and I’m learning that life is truly not about what you have but who you have!

First my mom-although I love writing and expressing my appreciation,my words can never explain how grateful I am for her.She’ll rather have NOTHING than to see me suffer.She’s okay with living on a meagre budget just to ensure that my needs are met.She prays for and with me.In my failures,not once has she called me inadequate,instead she’s put her arm around me and asked what’s next?She still supports my dreams and she keeps on motivating me.She’s my friend,she loves me the way I am and more.I am because of her 

Then there’s my twin.How can I begin to describe him?He’s walked me home everytime I had to stay late at school and not once has he complained.I go to him when I need to get things off my chest.We laugh together and he’s just being my bro-protecting,sharing,and more.I am blessed indeed.

Then there’s my dear friend (M).I don’t know where to begin.He always has my back.Ever there for me,strengthening me in my struggles,speaking a word in season.He's’ever leading me in love and in meekness.Ever excited with me when I am and ever leading me to God.I love him!I could go on and on,but God blessed me with him!

Then there’s my other mom-a dear friend I’ve met in uwc.She’s been my mom,she’s been my friend,study partner,supporter-in all facets,shared her lunch,struggles,knowledge and more.Ever welcoming me in her home,ever rebuking when I’m off line.I love Clementine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankful Wednesday: the good men that I cross paths with

I love my job because I get to meet people from different walks of life. There's been one elderly man who has become a father figure to...